The following members were elected to the Executive Council of Indian
Journalists’ Association at the Annual General Meeting held on 20th
President: Sekhar Sengupta (Dainik Statesman)
General Secretary: Anindya Sengupta (The Telegraph)
1. Mihir Ganguly (Freelance), 2. Mrinal K. Biswas (The Echo of India),
3. Tarakeswar Mishra (Prabhat Khabar), 4. Shymal Mukherjee (Prayag),
5. Tapas Ghosh (The Telegraph), 6. Barun Ghosh (The Telegraph), 7.
Arijit Dutta (AIR), 8. Debasis Das (Dainik Statesman), 9. Tarak Nath
Roy (Purbakshan), 10. Joy Prakash Das (Ekdin), 11. Aminur Rahaman
(Sambad), 12. Sambhu Lal Karmakar (Samayer Bhir), 13. Chandra Mitra
Shee (Dainik Statesman), 14. Kamlesh Pandey (Sanmarg), 15. Tapesh Kr.
Basu (Halfil), 16. Aditya Narayan Choudhury (Khabor Aaj Kaal Parshu),
17. Kazi Fazle Elahi (CTVN), 18. Shymal Kumar Naskar (Lokmanash), 19.
Sikha Deb (Bikeler Pratidin), 20. Jayanta Das (Seema Rekha), 21. Rajib
Chakraborty (Dainik Statesman).
The following members were coopted as per EC meeting held on 20th March 2016.
1. S. Sabanayakan (The Hindu), 2. Supriyo Bandopadhyay (Sambad
Pratidin), 3. Pallab Kumar Chatterjee (Bartaman), 4. Debasish
Choudhury (Amar Kagaj), 5. Mohammad Wajid (Aabshar).